Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Milan Preview 2015: Products we LOVE

The industry's hottest furniture event is finally here! Milan holds the annual Salone Internazionale del Mobile to show off the best of all products. The show for 2015 runs April 14-19, and will include the 28th edition of Euroluce, the biennial exhibition devoted to the world of lighting. Here are some of our favorite products that will be launched throughout the year.


1. Arik Levy's split collection for TON (Available in gradient coloring)




2. Wrap Sofa designed by Hiroomi Tahara. The sofa has a layer of rattan that curves over its base to drop down to a thick cushion.





3. Belleville collection for Vitra (also includes an armchair and two tables)




4. Melting Pot light (available as pendant or wall-mounted)


 

6 comments:

  1. Nice post Kaitlin. I forgot the Milan show was coming up soon. Thanks for sharing. I will be sure to follow the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. It's a good reminder for all of us to stay connected with the event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Kaitlin. I love the melting pot light! I will have to keep up with this year's show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always hear about NeoCon, the Consumer Electronics Show, etc - but forget that there are other BIG shows outside the US. I will add this Show to my follow/watch list.

    Road Trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A common theme that I'm seeing is that all these pieces are so organic and i love it!! I love the interesting shapes and patterns meshed together to make really awesome pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this event so it is good that you are educating people about it. Really cool products!

    ReplyDelete